Barkworthies Smoky Shin Bones are baked with pieces of meat and tendon giving them a natural flavor and making them a highly appealing dog chew! These bones are as natural as they come. Shin Bones are full of nutritious marrow, providing your dog with a highly digestible source of calcium. Calcium intake is crucial for your dog’s body to maintain strong bones and teeth. Barkworthies Smoky Shin Bones are also high in Iron and Zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, provides energy to help support brain functions and gives them a zest for life! Barkworthies chooses to bake their Shin Bones to rid the product of any possible bacteria. Barkworthies Smoky Shin Bones are extra-long lasting chews for your medium to large dogs and a durable dog chew for your aggressive chewers. Barkworthies Smoky Shin Bones are hearty, durable dog chews that will give your pet hours of chew time as well as cleaner teeth! These bones are FDA approved and sourced from Brazilian cattle.
- All natural, FDA approved, beef shin bones sourced from Brazil. Cut from the center of the shin and full of nutritious marrow, these bones provide your dog with a highly digestible source of calcium
- High in iron and zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, and provide energy to help support brain functions
- Baked to rid the product of any possible bacteria and locking in natural flavor for an irresistible flavor. Natural source of protein and rich in chondroitin to support movement and mobility in hips and joints
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten
- Extra-long lasting bone for medium to large breeds and provides a durable chew for aggressive chewers. Chewing also supports dental health by cleaning teeth of plaque and tartar